Sunday, November 17, 2013

From then till now.


Its really been 2 years since I've updated this blog!  I'm not going to promise that there will be weekly check-ins but that's the goal!  In 2 years not a whole lot has changed.  I still enjoy the things I've always enjoyed, perhaps have learned to balance it a little better.  For the past 3 months my focus has even on my health.  Ive learned a lot about healthy eating, exercise & pushing myself further than Ive ever gone before. I'm sure I'll go into that more in the future but for now I'm looking forward to updating my blog with new healthy recipes, healthy living tips & tricks that I find online & learn from those around me as well as my hobbies of paper crafts, photography & travel!  Here is a pic because what's a post without picture right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...