Friday, October 28, 2011

I wanted to share a few pictures from my photography class!  I have had my DSLR camera for perhaps 2 years but didn't really know how to use it, I mean really use it.  I did manage to take a few nice pictures using the auto setting but that is not really why I wanted the Canon.  I wanted to take some nice pictures.  I love photography.  And I would love to somehow take this love and passion and use it to take pictures of people & things that I would not normally do.  I would love to become experienced enough to take a photo for a family that they would want to hang on their wall, or perhaps get the perfect shot of a flower or bug that could be used for a magazine!!!  Shooting too high?!  I don't know if I will ever get there, but in the mean time I am having fun learning and taking the information and capturing whenever and of whatever I can!  Lets just say that there is ALOT to learn about photography and cameras and all that goes along with it!  I completed the basics of photography class...I still have alot to learn!  But here are a few of the pictures I took...some are good and others not so much :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...