Friday, September 16, 2011

A long overdo update! Summer was good!

When Summer arrived this year my routine went haywire! No time for card making or scrap booking. I had family visiting for a month so there were a few odds & ends that needed to be clues up before their arrival. Add to that the task of building a garage from scratch!!! We managed to get in a few weekend getaways & camping in there too. Anyway, it was all good. The highlight was having my Dad & Step Mom along with 2 of my sisters visit. There were lots of laughs. We celebrated Dads 79 th birthday. Memories that will be with me for years to come.
This brings me to today. Sitting here having coffee with my hubby & planning our weekend. It is going to be busy for sure. But I hope to have the time to come back to post about a few of the highlights of my summer a little closer. Such as learning to make bread from scratch (with the help of my Dad). Becoming a healthier me & losing 40 lbs!! Joining the Y! I must say... I love Summer, but my favorite season is Fall! It's great to be back, to blogging & a routine. I have to try to catch up on all of my favorite blogs too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...