Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Doesn't this fairy look all ready for Spring?  While it still looks like Winter here in northern Alberta, I am longing and more than ready for warm mornings and beautiful flowers...(I do have fresh tulips in a vase on my table)!  I had fun with this card, it is the first time that I've tried stamping on velum and it works great!

So I am entering this beauty in a few challenges! 

1. Simon Says Stamp.  Anything Goes.... here!!

2. Cupcake Craft Challenge.  Up in the air with the option of Green....here!!

3.  Penny Black Saturday challenge.  The color Green....here!!

4.  Delicious Doodles Challenge.  Use Green for Saint Patrick's Day....here !!

5.  I am also linking up to a Butterfly linky party at For the love of life!!

Thanks for taking a look!  Follow me...I'll follow you back!

Leave a comment and I will check out your blog and do the same :)



5 comments:

  1. Lovely fairy image and card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week for my challenge "Up in the air" ! Your card is so pretty ! I love the image ! Good luck ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! the fairy image is so sweet! And what a clever way to maek a butterfly! With the pin! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card hun!
    Thanks for playing our 'Green for St. Patrick' challenge at Delicious Doodles, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and that cake above oooh my mouth is watering.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...