Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fancy Fold Card

I came across another great blog with a lot of neat ideas and tutorials here



 I had fun making this card for a baby girl!  I will certainly make more of these fancy fold cards. 


I used various stamps that I had which I thought would be suitable for a baby girl!



And the embellishments and ribbon are from my stash, the flower is from SU!


I love this little giraffe!


Again the last fold.  The CS and DP is from my stash, and I used a CM corner punch.

Thanks for taking a look!

I <3 sweet comments!

I'm linking up here:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Lots of Layers
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Flowers
Crafty Anns Challenge Blog - Fancy Folds
Shelly's Images - Show us what you got!





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles with your lovely work!

    Happy Easter!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, thank you for shaing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a beautiful card ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely creation! Thanks for taking part in our Flowers challenge this week over at CRAFT! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a clever fold! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week for our Flower challenge & good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...