Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to make the SPOT card with pictures!

 I used my Gypsy to lay out all of the cuts.  And then used the scraps of paper in the colors that I wanted.

I did plan to use a Peachy Keen face stamp for the dogs face, however the cut was larger than the stamp.
I thought that the stamped face would look to small on the size of the dog.  So I cut a 2nd piece with the face cut out.

I used a larger card base to allow for the larger cuts of the house and the dog.
I cut the clouds, grass and ball by hand.


I used pop squares to raise the dog and give it a 3d look.

The bird sitting on the dog house is a rub on
I also used a white gel pen for highlights, black sickles on his nose,
ribbon and a bell for the color and I used googlie eyes on the dog. 



I had fun with this card!  Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions I am more than happy to help! 
THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute puppy dog. Love your card. New follower.
    nana5604 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...