Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Wonderful Christmas Day to Remember!

Well my SANTA spoiled me once again!  There were a few things that I asked for!  And there were a few things that were a surprise :)  But once the gifts were opened and the wrappings and ribbons were put away is when the day actually came alive!  We had a nice morning together, I made us breakfast and then I started prepping for the big Christmas dinner!  We had family over, so I kinda splurged with turkey and prime rib.  I must say that the turkey turned out better than the prime rib!  And then there were all of the fixings that goes along with a turkey dinner for us Newfies!  In the pot I added salt ribs and beef, peas pudding, bread pudding, carrot, turnip, potatoes, cabbage.  I also made sweet potatoes, dressing, gravy and can cranberry sauce!  It was so good!  And then there was the cookie & square plate and lemon pies for dessert! 
Company was the best, my hubby's sister and her hubby along with her 2 grown boys!  And our other niece were here!  It was certainly a Christmas day to remember!!
My baby girl Sophie

Sweet Mollie & Sophie
(Momma is playing with the new lens that I got!)

The gift that Peggy gave Leo
I love this picture, taken in 1961

Peggy & Kevin

Me & my Sweetheart

With Jessica, Matthew & Kevin

The hand knit socks from my Mother-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...