Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dollar store stockings made over!

This year I wanted to hang stockings for both myself and my hubby as well as our 2 dogs!  And I didn't want to spend a small fortune, so I went to the Dollar Store and picked up 4.

  I didn't know what I wanted to do except add our initials.  So I used my Cricut with black and white vinyl.  I cut the letters from Plantin Schoolbook as well as 2 paws from Paper Pups.  I had the red stripped ribbon and used the glue gun to adhere the ribbon.  The bells were not the color I wanted so I lightly sprayed some white paint, strung & attached them with thread.  I love how they turned out!!  Now I just have to remind my hubby to fill mine,,,I have some things for his & the puppies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...