Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brownies with a Kiss!

I saw a version of these brownies on another blog (I just went through my blog list but can not find where I saw these!  So if it was your blog, let me know and I will link back to you!!).  It is a simple way to take the average brownie up a notch! 

First you need to get your favorite brownie mix and a bag of Hershey carmel kisses.


Mix the brownie batter as instructed.  I did my brownies in muffin tins, they are the perfect size and if sprayed with cooking oil they pop out easy.  Evenly place the batter in the muffin tin (I got 8 brownies!) and add one unwrapped kiss.  Push the kiss into the batter but not to the bottom. 

Bake as directed.  Let cool for 5 minutes, frost and enjoy!  They are yummy warm and gooey!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...