Saturday, June 26, 2010

A surprise visit with my Aunt Pearl!

Well here we are again....another Throwback Challange from Emma at My Creative Time!  As with all of the previous challanges, we are to use an older Cricut cartridge...I don't own the pick for this week, Doodlecharms.  So I picked A Walk in the Garden.  It is one of the first that I bought!  Here is my layout!



I am off to Lilith Fair tomorrow!  It is a 5 hour drive...the concert is on Monday so I am just a tad excited!  I LOVE Sarah McLachlan...and there will be other great artists!  So I was short on time but still managed to get this layout complete.  I love how it turned out!  I have some journeling to add later. 

I used the tulip card cut, which I cut at 11"!  I hope you like, it was fun!
Layout recipe:
A Walk in the Garden
Gypsy
Gypsy Font
Martha Stewert punch, CS and pearl ribbon
Micheals CS, ribbon and pearls
white gel pen
 Sizzix Texture plate and Big Shot

6 comments:

  1. Nice Layout, too cute!!!
    Patty

    You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
    http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, for being short on time, I think your page came out BEAUTIFUL my friend!! It is PERFECT & I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!! Thank you sooo much for taking time to play this week for my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job - especially with blending the colors! Isn't family the best? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thought I'd stop over to visit, thanks for visiting my blog :) Lovely layout, very elegant!! Love the purple, my fav colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love everything about it! those tulips are just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is so pretty! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Dorcas

    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...