Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reindeer Box




I found a version of this box on my fav website, Splitcoaststampers.com.
And I had to try to make it...it turned out pretty good.
You need Sizzix Scallop Envelope Die to make the box, cut 4 out of a brown CS
Fold at all of the fold lines. Run some snail adhesive along the folded lines. To make the reindeer, you need various punches. I didn't have the exact ones that was recommened but like always, I used what I have. I used an oval punch for the head, and a larger oval for the body. 2 flower pedals for the ears and 1 for the nose in black.
I didnt have a punch for the antlers so I drew them on CS and cut them out. The eyes are punched with a teardrop punch. Punch 2 small circles with black for the hoofs, cut a edge off both. Cut a piece of red CS ( I ran mine thorough the Big Shot with a texture plate) for the front of the box. And a banner for the verse on the front. Sponge the reindeer parts, attach the head to the body, add the ears & antlers to the back of the head. Add the eyes and nose, highlight with a white gel pen & add eyebrows with a black pen. Add the banner & hoofs with dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...